Expressions of Interest - JD Edwards Enterprise Resource Planning Consultants
This job has now expired
Job Title: Expressions of Interest - JD Edwards Enterprise Resource Planning Consultants
Requisition Number: 05854725
Overview of Position: Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies and through its Australia subsidiaries, has been present in Australia for almost 60 years.
With over 3,000 employees, Chevron Australia is leading the development of the Gorgon and Wheatstone natural gas projects. We also manage an equal one sixth interest in the North West Shelf Venture and are a participant in the proposed Browse LNG Development. Additionally we operate Australia’s largest onshore oilfield on Barrow Island, along with the Thevenard Island oilfields.
Chevron Australia will be requiring JD Edwards Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Consultants for our Information Systems (IS) Operations division in 2012. In applying for an expression of interest, Chevron will retain your application and make contact with you should a suitable position arise. In addition, we also encourage you to regularly check our website and also register for alerts for current vacancies.
We will be looking for candidates with demonstrated experience in the areas of JD Edwards Enterprise Asset Management (EAM/CMMS), inventory management and supply chain or logistics, ideally within the oil and gas or resources sector. Responsibilities include:
• Influencing strategic direction of ERP systems
• Identifying opportunities and aligning ERP solutions to the business processes
• Designing and implementing solutions for major additions and upgrades to ERP and its integrated components
• Providing input and participating in the ongoing development of corporate ERP standards
• Collaborating with local and regional ERP communities within Chevron
• Supporting major capital projects
• Interfacing across all areas of the business to encourage a holistic approach
Employment Status: Full Time
State: Western Australia
Relocation Eligible: No