This job is no longer available
- Market Leading Salary plus incentives and Benefits
- Established Leaders in the Mining Industry
- Dedication to Career Progression and Professional Development
Your responsibilities will include:
- Short term planning, design, operational support and drill and blast functions to assist surface mining operations.
- Project works and management, which may include cross department consultation, to improve open pit operations.
- The implementation & maintenance of procedures, processes and databases for all production engineering functions (scheduling, drill and blast, cost and reporting).
- Assist in project work and management and contribute to business improvements that drive production improvements and cost efficiencies within the open pit.
- Tertiary Minerals Industry qualifications in mining or civil disciplines
- Two plus years mine experience encompassing practical pit operation, drill & blast, short term planning & scheduling and design
- A proven track record in the delivery of projects on schedule
- Sound knowledge of the software such as Vulcan, Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access