This job is no longer available
- Competitive salary reflective of your skills
- Townsville based position
- A growing regional office with diversity of project load
Currently experiencing growth, and wanting to double their team in twelve months, the Townsville office is seeking to grow their Water division. As Water Engineer, you will be working on a variety of projects to provide invaluable water resources, hydraulic and hydrological advice. These diverse projects range up to $200 million and will give you invaluable experience across a variety of industries. You will also be providing your technical advice to projects from other offices both nationally and internationally as required.
To be successful in these positions, your skills and experience may include
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Network/Distribution engineering
- Surface Water modelling
- Hydraulic modelling
- Sewerage Treatment plant design
- Dams experience
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to work on bids
- Client contact skills
This is an opportunity for you to get in at the ground level of a growing office and really develop your career with the backing of an international organisation and the assistance of technical experts. Send your application quoting Ref: CW7210.