This job is no longer available
- Market Leader within the Building Services Industry
- Long Term Career Development and Training
- Energetic and Supportive Team Environment
Reporting to the State Manager, your focus will be supporting the Account Managers and Project Managers in tender process, product solutions and quotations. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with dealers whilst assisting them with sales and technical advice. You will be approachable, outgoing, communicative and informative.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A Mechanical Engineering Degree or HVAC Trade Qualification
- An outgoing, self motivated and driven personality
- Sales experience and/or someone who enjoys building strong relationships
*If you are a trades person looking to get off the tools or a recent engineering graduate looking to enter the industry, this is the ideal entry point.
In return, you will be given a fantastic opportunity to work in your chosen field as part of a supportive and successful team within a leading multi-national company. You will be given ongoing support, and opportunity for growth, as well as an attractive salary package and additional benefits.
For more information and a confidential discussion, call Chris Booth on or forward an up to date copy of your resume quoting reference number CB6922.