This job is no longer available
- $140,000 - $160,000 package
- Mining Giant with an Unrivalled Reputation
- Located in Central Queensland - Residential or DIDO
This international mining company is a leader in its field with superior technical and logistical knowledge in resourcing within the mining industry. They have an outstanding reputation in relation to their safety, performance and the culture of the organization, and are now looking for a Maintenance Planner to join their Bowen Basin based mine.
As a Maintenance Planner, you will have the comfort of being based in QLD with an option of DIDO or residential. In your role as the maintenance planner your daily activities will consist of planning and forecasting the maintenance schedules and statutory compliance. You will report accurate and timely maintenance/statutory statistics by generating and distributing reports, outlining compliance and completion rates on regular basis. You will have a real focus and commitment to a safe working environment.
Essential to your success
- Good knowledge of Draglines
- Experience in maintenance planning in the mining industry
- Ability to prioritise and work unsupervised
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Effective problem solving techniques
- Full commitment to safety
- Ability to use Microsoft suit and CMMS (preferred but not essential)