This job is no longer available
- Incredible Opportunity to Build a Career in Progressive Global Company
- Great Base Salary Plus Superannuation
- Perth Based Role
An incredible career opportunity has become available as a Senior Electrical Protection Engineer for a leading global electrical organisation within the Utilities, Mining and Minerals sectors. This organisation specialises in power and automation technologies within the heavy industrial and utility sectors and has a strong focus on safety and the environmental impact.
Based in Perth, reporting to the Business Unit Manager and this role will require you to provide design leadership in the development and review of protection schemes for our clients. You will be responsible for the delivery and co-ordination of design projects and sub-tasks and to provide technical expertise to members of the design team, project staff and clients.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- An Electrical Engineering Degree
- Post graduate study is highly desirable but not essential
- The ability to communicate effectively and lead technical discussions with clients on protection and control philosophy
- Extensive experience with HV power systems and all associated protection systems including relay programming and testing, calculations and troubleshooting.
- The willingness to travel interstate (approx 15%) to attend customer design review meetings.
- Understanding of IEC61850 system integration.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This organisation offers continuous training and career development opportunities, a generous base salary plus superannuation. For further information on this excellent opportunity call Daniel Dryland on or send your application quoting Ref. No. DA7225.