This job is no longer available
- Brisbane CBD based - office role
- Senior position with respected EPCM
- Bring your design experience into cohesive environment
Every now and again an exceptional opportunity within the resources arena arises and this is it! Our client is a highly reputable EPCM firm specialising in providing engineering services to clients in the mining and mineral processing industries.
They have created a relaxed, dynamic and professional environment backed by many years of acquired experience in the Australasian market. With confirmation of more work from their portfolio of established clients, this firm is growing exponentially. This newly created role directly supports the global engineering function and guides a well trained and successful team of engineering and design professionals to meet the requirements of major engineering projects.
Significant experience in working with the mechanical considerations of designing robust materials handling is essential along with;
- Mechanical engineering degree and design experience
- Chartered status or eligibility to attain
- Solid experience working on materials handling projects
- Track record of success as part of team delivering EPCM projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to act as Lead Engineer on a project
If you interested in taking the next step and would like to become a senior member of a team of mature and highly capable Engineers, contact Jonathan Newcomb immediately on for a confidential discussion. Alternatively forward a copy your most recent resume quoting job ref JN11353.