This job is no longer available
Work type: Full time
Energy in Action
It's an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy, as we lead the way in generating sustainable power solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of nearly 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and friendship.
We have an exciting opportunity available to work as part of the Workover and Completions Team to facilitate the production of gas by ensuring field operations are carried out to agreed plans, in a timely and safe manner. You will support workover and completions activities and continue to develop in the understanding of AGL CSG operations and contribute to the positive development of the AGL HSE Culture.
The primary responsibilities of this role include;
- Assist in conducting ongoing general servicing and maintenance of wells, well equipment and equipment used in Field Development operations
- Conduct activities associated with the workover rig, including running completions, and well clean outs
- Assist in well dewatering of the coal seams by installation of artificial lift equipment such as; insert pumps, plunger lift, ESP PCP and hydraulic lift sets. Assist in the installation and maintenance of wellhead facilities
- Conduct general labour support operations to support field activity such as, drilling, running casing, perforating, fracturing, well flow back etc
- Operate equipment such as loaders and forklift to complete and support tasks
- General maintenance and appearance upkeep on field equipment and vehicles
Ideally we are looking for someone with exceptional communication skills who is eager to perform with a strong focus on Health and Safety.
Workover and/or previous mechanical experience with the following tickets would be highly desirable;
- NSW OHS induction card,
- Loader ticket and forklift
- PTW ticket
- BOP ticket
- Basic fire fighting
- Senior first aid
- Confined spaces
- Working at heights
The advantageous consistent roster will comprise of a 12 hour shift (6am - 6pm) 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. There will be travel involved in this role and therefore flexible with location on your home base.
Due to the physical demands of the position, applicants will be required to undertake and satisfy the requirements of a pre-employment medical examination.
If you are self motivated, a strong team player ready for a challenge, Put your energy into ACTION and apply to AGL Careers now via the online application link.
Expect More. Do More!