This job is no longer available
Position Code: 5600006
Position Title: Mechanical Technician / Fitter
Job Family: Operations
Closing Date: June 1, 2012
Location: Australia, Kemerton
Responsibilities: Cristal Global is the 2nd largest producer of titanium dioxide in the world. Titanium dioxide is a bright white powder that goes in to the manufacturing of paints, plastics, paper, sunscreen, cosmetics and more.
We are seeking a Fixed Plant Mechanical Technician to support our Maintenance Team at our Kemerton site.
• Safely and efficiently maintain, service and repair plant in accordance with Company procedures and operating instructions.
• Use SAP to order spare parts as necessary for maintenance tasks, and complete any logs/reports as needed.
• Participate in team projects and help to identify and share continuous improvement ideas.
Ideally the candidate will possess:
• The highest regard for safety in the workplace
• Completion of secondary/high school education
• Qualified Tradesperson (Fitter and Turner)
• Intermediate Rigging and Scaffolding experience
• A current crane license is desirable
• Experience in the Chemical or Manufacturing industry is preferred
Pre-employment medicals and D&A screens are completed. A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered.
Short listing for this role will commence immediately, Cristal Global reserves the right to remove the advertisement before the closing date.