This job is no longer available
Process Safety Engineer (29684)
Requisition ID 29684 - Posted 01/10/2012 - Engineering - Houston, TX - Oil, Gas & Chemicals
Requisition ID: 29684
• Organization: OG&C
• Location: Houston, TX
1. Process Safety Engineer with experience on leading fast track FEED & EPC projects, supervising teams of up to 10 engineers, interested in working in an environment which encourages openness, teamwork and trust. Previous experience managing HAZID, HAZOP, SIL assessment, RAM, hazardous area classification, firewater systems, fire and gas detection and consequence analysis/QRA, support to Safety Report is essential.
2. Specialist knowledge in one of the above areas and in Australian Standards or significant operational plant experience in Process Safety or Loss Prevention would be a distinct advantage.
3. Knowledge of the Australian Standards and Regulatory requirements is a plus.
4. Previous FEED/EPC experience on Oil & Gas Processing / Refinery or Petrochemical projects would be beneficial.
5. Familiar with US and European safety regulations and requirements especially NFPA, API, IP, IEC and Australian Standards
6. Travelling and coordination with other project teams located overseas is required.
• Degree qualified. Professional Engineer or equivalent professional affiliation.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, having strong problem solving and good communication skills.
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right- no matter how big, how complex or how remote. The reliability of our performance, the enduring quality of our projects, the strength of our ethics, and the seriousness of our commitment to safety and sustainability are evident in everything we do. Bechtel delivers for its customers what others can only promise.
Build your career as you build some of the most challenging and complex projects in the world today.