This job is no longer available
Client Relationship Coordinator
• Full Time
• Diverse role in a high performing work environment
• Convenient city location - Brisbane
• Capacity to develop a wide range of skills
• Support from within a great team environment
The Australian Mines and Metals Association (AMMA) is the National Resource Industry Employer Group providing lobbying, workplace relations and training solutions to resource sector companies.
If you are an organised, goal oriented individual with exceptional attention to detail and a passion for building relationships, this is an exciting opportunity to have a rewarding career in a dynamic industry.
We are currently seeking a Client Relationship Coordinator to play an integral role in our training and development team to assist in the growth and retention of our clients. A key part of the role will be to develop award winning proposals for potential clients throughout Australia. The successful applicant will also be responsible for gathering data from our clients in order to assist with identifying potential leads for new training opportunities.
In addition to the above, you will also be responsible for:
• engaging with industry in order to identify new clients and manage relationships with existing clients to maximise revenue generation
• providing relevant feedback and information on any client issues and/or opportunities to relevant internal personnel to ensure appropriate actions are taken
• responding timely to client enquiries
• the ability to develop and maintain appropriate systems, procedures and controls to ensure accuracy and timeliness;
• the ability to plan, implement and evaluate projects within the administrative function
• qualitative and quantitative analysis of KPI’s on various aspects of the monthly, operations
You will have;
• a proven track record in the provision of advice and consultancy services to members and clients on education and training related issues
• Well developed customer service and communication skills
• well-developed collaborative working style
• Strong administration skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• A helpful personality, you like talking to people, and get satisfaction from resolving member enquiries
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to work with limited supervision, prioritise tasks and contribute to the organisation’s effectiveness
• The ability to utilise our membership database and related technology
• The ability to implement change with Director of Training and Development
• Ability to respond to problematic situations promptly and develop possible solutions
If you believe you have the skills and attributes for this role, we look forward to receiving your application by COB 20th June 2012.