This job has now expired
As a market leader in infrastructure and engineering services, Downer understands and recognises the contribution employees make to the success of our business.
At Downer Australia, we are a national supplier, service provider and project delivery business, supporting our customers in all facets of their project lifecycle. If you are adaptable and passionate about delivering excellence, here is your opportunity to be part of something big.
Job No.: 500818
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
• Excellent experience and understanding in the road maintenance and or civil construction industry
• Demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills, including conflict resolution, team building and motivation.
• Well developed people organisational skills.
• Well developed verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Sound Microsoft Office Skills
About the job
Some of the key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• establishing and maintaining client relationships
• staff management and development
• planning and programming works
• managing subcontractors efficiently and
• Overall site management.
In return, we will offer:
You will be offered an opportunity to further develop your skills in a growing organisation and industry!
If you have a strong experience in a similar position, we would like to speak to you about this challenging but exciting opportunity!!!
Advertised: 18 Jun 2012 Aus. Eastern Standard Time
Closing date: 16 Jul 2012 11:55pm Aus. Eastern Standard Time