INPEX Corporation is an international oil and gas company currently involved in more than 70 projects across 26 countries. INPEX is ranked among the top global petroleum companies and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
The world-class Ichthys LNG Project is one of the largest and most challenging in the company's history and the Asia-Pacific region. We are recruiting the industry's best to assist in developing the Ichthys Gas Field and this is your opportunity to play a major role in subsequent phases of construction, commissioning and ongoing operations.
To support the development and operation of these substantial assets, we are seeking talented staff to join our Operations team.
As Reliability Engineer you will ensure a comprehensive spares strategy is implemented in the pre operation phase and act as a single focal point for the on boarding of all operational spares. You will also assure that Operational Reliability and Availability targets are being achieved by monitoring plant and equipment performance, preventing and eliminating critical failures by applying root cause analysis methodologies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Originating and developing analysis methods for determining reliability of plant, equipment and processes.
- Ensuring the accurate development of operational spares, maintenance and integrity strategies by the IMC contractor.
- Participating in the development of SCEs and performance standards verification procedures
- Creating Reliability and Availability reports by collating and analysing data from the production Real Time Database and various maintenance management systems.
- Using condition based maintenance (CBM) techniques and their application to support the Asset
- Developing preventive maintenance tasks and establishing performance monitoring programs
- Assuring the quality of work being executed by contractors and staff is done consistently to the required standard
- Developing, coaching and training other personnel including graduates and production operations staff
Key qualifications, skills and experience required:
- BSc. Degree (or equivalent) with Engineering experience in both a rotating or mechanical discipline with an understanding of equipment and common failures for this discipline.
- Sound experience in reliability and maintenance engineering in the oil and gas industry
- experience of SCE's, performance standards and Safety Case development
- Good knowledge of Maintenance methodologies like RCM, FMEA, PMO and CBM
- A good communicator, excellent presentation skills, with a strong focus on Production, Technical Integrity and cost
- The position is onshore based however it is envisaged that there will be times when visits to the offshore installations are necessary to provide support
- Prior to startup you will use your experience to provide technical and operational input during Detailed Design, Construction and Commissioning. In addition, you will be part of the development of key operations systems and processes.
If you're looking for an opportunity to contribute to a project that will have an enduring impact on the Australian energy industry, this is it. This is your chance to use your skills and knowledge to help shape and build an Operations team as part of this substantial Greenfield development.
At INPEX, we believe people are our number one asset and we can offer you the potential for an exciting and rewarding career. Join us at INPEX, achieve something extraordinary.