- Project management, production of project deliverables on time and to budget. Preparation of proposals, man hour estimates
- Identification of HSE requirements for a given project, planning and implementation of associated activities
- Preparation of HSE Plan / Loss Prevention Philosophy document for the project(s).
- Scoping, leading and following up HAZID, HAZOP and constructability reviews
- Review of design documents and plans – across all disciplines – to ensure HSE compliance and to identify specific hazards
- Preparation of Hazardous Area Schedules and layouts
- Fire and gas detection equipment – philosophy, layout and specification
- Loss prevention equipment – specification, layout and modelling (e.g. Pipenet)
- Preparation and management of, both Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Assessments, including application of dispersion, fire and / or explosion models, Safety Cases, FMECA techniques, risk ranking, EERA, ESSA, TRIA, SGIA
- Focus team on achievement of milestones and other key project objectives.
- B.Sc Honours in Engineering or related degree
- Preferably have membership of a relevant Engineering Institution or similar
- Minimum 12-15years experience in safety and risk within the oil & gas industry, of which at least 8 years MUST BEas a client'srepresentative.
- Must have knowledge of applicable UAE / Qatar and International safety legislation