This job is no longer available
- Carry out all aspects of the operation in a safe and timely manner.
- Assist in the rig-up of all Slickline equipment.
- Collect and record all relevant data during the Slickline operation.
- Maintain all items of the slickline equipment under supervision in an organised manner as per Expro procedure.
- Prepare slickline tools under supervision in an organised manner as per Expro procedure.
- Assist in pressure testing and operating the slickline surface equipment as per Expro procedure.
- Give general assistance and help to Operators, Senior Operators and Supervisors.
- Give general assistance to Expro employees onshore and offshore. This is required to help with interpersonal sensitivity. This is also required to communicate effectively with company reps offshore and Expro management overseas.
- Be self-motivated whilst working alone. This is important for offshore operations to ensure that everything is checked over prior to any operations commencing.
- Preparation of equipment at any Expro Bases worldwide. This is required pending operations. All Expro Group Quality procedures should be followed and adhered to.
- Understand the pressure rating of slickline equipment, material types, etc. This is to ensure that correct rigging up of equipment is completed and identification is correct.
- Able to develop required skills and knowledge through on the job training as well as formal training courses. This may involve working with other departments.
- Be able to demonstrate a basic knowledge of the company's safety policy laid down in the AIMS Manual. This is to help have an awareness of safety and follow up on safety aspects.
Job Knowledge & Experience
- Understanding of the principles and theory of slickline programmes.
- Understanding the pressure testing sequences and procedures on the pressure testing and running/pulling of slickline tools and equipment.
- Understanding the pressure rating slickline equipment and material types.
- Ability to develop the flexible work attitude required for the type of work environment and tasks involved in the oil industry.
- Ability to function as part of a team and swiftly follow instructions.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative within the framework of a team.
- Able to speak clearly and concisely to colleagues and clients.
- To work safely and effectively.