Downer EDI Mining continues to strive forward on the $500 million mining services contract for the Roy Hill Iron Ore Project. The contract is for the provision of supplementary mining services to the Roy Hill Iron Ore mine for a period of four and a half years which includes the following:
- Drill & Blast
- Load & Haul of Overburden and Ore
Downer EDI Mining commenced infrastructure construction in early 2014, and is now moving forward into full-scale mining.
We are currently seeking an experienced Auto Electrician to join their maintenance team at the Roy Hill Iron Ore project located in the East Pilbara Region, WA.
This is a Fly in Fly out role ex Perth, with a highly appealing 2/1 roster offering a healthy work/life balance and includes excellent on site living facilities.
- Trade qualified Auto Electrician
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining and servicing large scale earthmoving equipment in a mining situation is essential
- A proven commitment to working safely
- Current air conditioning ticket essential
- Willingness to broaden your skills
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate
- 2/ roster
- Growth and development opportunities second to none
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Supportive work environment with modern training systems
This is an exciting opportunity for you to further your career with a growing organisation at a new premier iron ore site with a well equipped accommodation facility.
The new accommodation village will offer modern ensuited rooms with flat screen TV’s, Foxtel, internet and a quality meals service. Resort style facilities include a swimming pool, gymnasium, beach volleyball and basketball courts.
This is a permanent employment opportunity for an individual with passion and drive to contribute to the ongoing development of Downer EDI Mining.
To be considered for this role please click on the apply link below or visit www.downercareers.com or alternatively, contact Mary-Jane Heaney, Recruitment Advisor on 6212-9620.