We are currently seeking an experienced Underground Auto Electrician for our Palabora Project in South Africa.
Reporting to the Maintenance Foreman, you will be responsible for carrying out all auto electric repairs and maintenance on all underground mobile fleet.
The role will be 4 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
- Possess the relevant trade qualifications
- Proven experience with the maintenance of underground mining equipment
- A current Drivers Licence, passport and Australian Federal police check are required
- Previous underground hard rock experience in an overseas operation highly desirable
- Be production oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- You will have initiative and a flexible approach to work with effective communication skills
- Must possess an overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Access to a broad range of employee benefits
- Competitive remuneration
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group.
For further information on the role, please contact Kim Cowan 07 3026 6703