Mineral Technologies is a division of Downer providing the delivery of innovative Mineral Processing solutions including Iron Ore, Mineral Sands, Silica Sands, Coal, Chromite, Gold, Tin, Tungsten and Tantalum worldwide. We supply a wide range of services and equipment across all stages of the project lifecycle from metallurgical testing and process design, plant design, equipment supply, through to turn-key plant delivery. Our specific expertise lies in designing process plants, flowsheets and equipment technology utilising gravity, magnetic and electrostatic equipment.
With the award of two major international projects and the recent announcement of Mineral Technologies being selected as the successful tenderer for the design, commissioning and process equipment supply to the El Burullus project, Mineral Technologies is rapidly expanding as the solutions provider in physical mineral processing globally.
We are currently seeking a Cadet Drafter to join our Carrara team in a full time capacity working across multi-disciplined projects within the engineering department. The responsibilities within this position will primarily focus on:-
- Providing mechanical, civil & structural drafting work in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment, with a particular focus on mineral processing facilities
- The creation and maintenance of engineering drawings and 3D models
- Experienced in the use of AutoCAD (and/or Inventor and Advanced Steel)
- A high level of motivation with the ability to prioritise workloads in order to meet competing deadlines
- Solid communication skills coupled with high attention to detail
Previous or current industrial, mining engineering or trade experience will be considered advantageous
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work within an energetic, highly skilled team, with a focus on producing novel and smart designs through innovation and collaboration
- The ability to work on a diverse range of designs, taking on new and exciting challenges
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm, making safety a core part of everything we do
Flexible working opportunities, employee benefits program and competitive salary packages
HOW TO APPLY
To express your interest in this opportunity please click