We currently have a vacancy based in the Bowen Basin region working a 4:5:5 roster patterns.
We are looking for candidates who will exhibit an unwavering commitment to Zero Harm, to utilise their Heavy Duty Tyre Fitting expertise in an environment that fosters progression and development.
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years of Earthmover tyre fitting experience on mine sites
- A certificate II in Automotive Mechanical Tyre Fitting Heavy (Cert AUR21913) would be advantageous
- A valid and current Drivers Licence
- A current WorkSafe forklift (HR) licence
- Possess a high level of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- An understanding that safety is paramount, with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety procedures
WHAT WE OFFER
- 4:5:5 roster
- 12.5 hour shifts
- Camp Accommodation
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- A positive team atmosphere
- A variety of employee benefits
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- This is a genuine development opportunity to further extend and build upon your experience, a chance to define your career path with our world class organisation.
For further information, please contact Tiffany Archibald at firstname.lastname@example.org .