Downer Mining are currently seeking competent Civil All-rounders with experience operating bobcats, mini excavators, 6 wheel tippers, waters carts and 15 ton rollers.
- Experience working with the relevant machinery in a civil construction environment
- Candidates must hold a current construction white card and valid HR license
- Must be able to provide a Police Clearance that is current within the last 3 months
- Must be willing to carry out ad hoc labouring requirements
- High levels of initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Safety focus with high attention to detail to abide by site safety processes
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent position on a 2/1 FIFO Roster
- Competitive hourly rate
- Positions commencing January 2018
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a long term contract
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Supportive work environment with modern training system
This is an exciting opportunity for you to further your career with a successful growing organisation.
This is a permanent employment opportunity for an individual with passion and drive to contribute to the ongoing development of Downer EDI Mining.
For a confidential discussion please contact Louise Lightbody 08 6212 9643.