We are currently seeking an experienced HV Electrician for our CSA underground mining project. CSA Mine is an underground copper mine located in Cobar, Central Western NSW.
Your key responsibilities will be preventative maintenance, repairs and installation activities including but not limited to, underground pumps, switchgear and wiring, all drill rigs, jumbo boxes and cables.
Additionally you will assist production with installation and repairs on ventilation, air, water and drainage services.
The role will be offered on an even time 7/7 roster, FIFO or DIDO with camp accommodation.
- NSW High Voltage Electrical licence essential
- Current drivers licence, first aid certificate and an Australian police clearance are required
- Previous underground hard rock experience in a similar role
- You will have initiative and flexible approach to work with effective communication skills
- Must possess an overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Competitive remuneration
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group.
For further information about this role, please contact Kim Cowan on 07 3026 6703