Downer Mining are currently looking for trade qualified Diesel Fitters to join our team. With opportunities to work at Peak Downs, Saraji or Poitrel, we can offer an equal time 7/7 roster and importantly, we can offer job security.
- Relevant diesel fitter / heavy vehicle trade qualifications and experience within an open cut mining operation
- Demonstrated experience in the maintenance, diagnostics and breakdown repair of mobile mine site equipment, specifically Caterpillar and Komatsu
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well within a team
- Safety focus with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety processes.
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- 7/7 roster / camp accommodation and meals provided / BIBO
- Permanent employment on a competitive rate PLUS leave entitlements
- Excellent benefits program including discounted health insurance, salary sacrifice options and discounts on gym membership and travel/accommodation etc.
- PAID R&R
Please note: For residents outside of the Mackay region, strict journey management rules will need to be adhered to.
For further information, please contact Megan Tucker on 07 3026 6081.