Due to continued growth, Downer EC&M are currently seeking an experienced Document Controller to join our team on a LNG Construction project in Darwin.
We are interested in your project experience in a Document Control role on a large and complex LNG construction project.
You will be based in Darwin and as an integral part of the Technical Services team you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining records of all controlled documents;
- Allocating numbers to controlled documents;
- Responding to requests for document control assigned tasks;
- Ensure controlled documents meet the standards required by Downer by assisting internal and external sources on the standards required;
- Preparation and issue document control reports as required;
- Printing and filing of controlled documents;
- Preparation of transmittals and issue of controlled documents;
- Ensure that controlled copies of latest approved documents are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable and;
- Log received controlled documents in Aconex and distribute as required.
Providing support to the Technical Services team you will;
- Maintain a filing system and registers of documentation and make this information available to relevant project stakeholders;
- Maintain, Control and dissemination of all correspondence; and
- Administration duties as required.
To be successful in this position you must have previous industry experience working in a similar capacity on a large scale project.
You will also possess:
- At least 1 year document control experience in oil and gas, mining or other resources sector or 2+ years’ experience in other construction;
- Demonstrated experience using all aspects of Aconex in particular the Work Flow;
- Proven experience controlling tendering process for subcontractors, vendors and suppliers;
- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate to Advanced skills;
- Must be flexible and adaptable to meet project demands; and
- Able to work independently, determine priorities and communicate effectively with project team, subcontractors and client.
WHAT WE OFFER
Successful applicants will be offered a highly competitive remuneration package. Please note all offers of employment are subject to satisfying the Project minimum requirements as well as Fitness for Work requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and develop your career within a highly successful organisation. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
For further information please contact Belinda Rowan on (08) 6217 5885, or by email to Belinda.Rowan@downergroup.com
All applications are held in strict confidence. Downer reserves the right to close this position at any time.
You must be able to demonstrate that you have the Right to Work in Australia.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.