Downer EDI Mining continues to strive forward on the $500 million mining services contract for the Roy Hill Iron Ore Project. The contract is for the provision of supplementary mining services to the Roy Hill Iron Ore mine for a period of four and a half years which includes the following:
- Drill & Blast
- Load & Haul of Overburden and Ore
Downer Mining is currently seeking experienced Blast Hole Drillers to join our expanding company. This is a Fly in Fly out role ex Perth, with a highly appealing 2/1 roster offering a healthy work/life balance and includes excellent on site living facilities.
- Previous blast hole drilling experience in Iron Ore
- Demonstrated commitment to health and safety
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Previous operation of Bucyrus SKS, Pit Viper and Cubex drills will be well regarded
- Current manual C-class license essential, HR license would be advantageous
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate
- Exciting opportunity to be part of one of the newest mining projects in Australia
- Growth and development opportunities second to none
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Supportive work environment with modern training system
This is an exciting opportunity for you to further your career with a growing organisation at a new premier iron ore site with a well equipped accommodation facility.
The new accommodation village offers modern ensuited rooms with flat screen TV’s, Foxtel, internet and a quality meals service. Resort style facilities include a swimming pool, gymnasium, beach volleyball and basketball courts.
This is a permanent employment opportunity for an individual with passion and drive to contribute to the ongoing development of Downer EDI Mining.
To be considered for this role please select only one of the following options to apply, click on the link below or visit www.downercareers.com or alternatively, contact Nathan de Jong on 08 6212 9506 for further information.