Mineral Technologies is a division of Downer providing the delivery of innovative Mineral Processing solutions including Iron Ore, Mineral Sands, Silica Sands, Coal, Chromite, Gold, Tin, Tungsten and Tantalum worldwide. We supply a wide range of services and equipment across all stages of the project lifecycle from metallurgical testing and process design, plant design, equipment supply, through to turn-key plant delivery. Our specific expertise lies in providing gravity, magnetic and electrostatic solutions.
With the recent award of two major international projects and the recent announcement of Mineral Technologies being selected as the successful tenderer for the El Burullus project, Mineral Technologies is at the forefront of providing cutting edge solutions in mineral processing globally.
As such, we are seeking Expressions of Interest for various roles within our Electrical Engineering team including Electrical Engineers, Senior Electrical Engineers, Controls Engineers and Senior Controls Engineers to join our collaborative and innovative engineering team working across multiple international projects. In this role you will have the opportunity to be involved in multi-disciplined global projects developing first grade mining designs for mineral processing plant and equipment.
The Electrical Engineering roles will provide a key function in our strategy and will see successful applicants involved in:-
- Developing designs and calculations for electrical plant and equipment
- Collaborating with our multi-disciplined team to develop to develop innovative designs and execute through to commissioning for major projects
- Preparing technical engineering deliverables
- Interacting with suppliers to obtain bids and perform technical evaluations to develop work packages for equipment including performing technical evaluations of tenders
- Providing technical leadership to other Electrical and Controls Engineers from time to time and taking ownership of the delivery of all electrical aspects of the overarching design
- Level of experience in Electrical or Controls Engineering should be in industry alignment with the specific role and seniority sought. Relevant experience in an engineering design environment is highly desirable
- Technical aptitude, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with, and the ability to perform calculations for design of electrical elements
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, along with an open and collaborative attitude
- Awareness with safety systems, legislation codes and contractual documentation
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work within an energetic, highly skilled team, with a focus on producing logical smart designs through innovation and collaboration
- The ability to work on a diverse range of designs, taking on new and exciting global challenges
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm, making safety a core part of everything we do
We provide truly flexible working conditions incorporating part time/casual and job share opportunities throughout various office locations
HOW TO APPLY
To express your interest please click the apply now button
- For more information contact: Stacie Turner E: email@example.com