DBS is one of the largest blasting services providers in the Australian mining industry. It provides innovative blasting solutions to over 20 projects across Australia, with a fleet of over 50 Mobile Processing Units, four state-of-the-art emulsion-manufacturing facilities and a 300-strong workforce. For over a decade DBS has provided a flexible, collaborative and pioneering blasting service to its impressive list of major resources sector customers. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Downer Mining, it has the backing and scale of a leading mining services company, but the personal touch of a smaller one.
For our Boggabri project we are currently seeking applications from experienced:
- MPU Operators
- Blast Crew
These roles will require you to safely, efficiently, and in accordance with the prevailing site and legislative requirements, conduct and manage successful surface blasting activities. In addition you will be focusing on building long term relationships with our people and our client.
- Prior mining experience within the drill and blast discipline, conducting shot firing activities on coal or related sites
- A current QLD Shot firers licence (if required)
- SSAN , Standard 11 and current Coal Board medical
- You will have initiative and a flexible approach to work coupled with strong communication skills
- An unwavering commitment to the highest safety, community and environmental standards
WHAT WE OFFER
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all on the DBS Team
- An attractive 7/7 roster, 10.5 hour shifts.
- This is a residential role – no camp available
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Fantastic chance to drive new initiatives & processes across the business to influence change.
For further information please contact Tiffany at email@example.com .