Downer are seeking expressions of interest from Underground Mine Superintendants who want to be part of this unique and exciting opportunity.
We welcome applications from highly experienced people who demonstrate safety leadership; commitment to continuous improvement of self and others; a team focused and results driven approach to problem solving so as to deliver high quality results in a rapid development environment.
For projects based on the East Coast of Australia and offering variable rosters with the FIFO, DIDO and residential options.
- A current driver’s license, senior first aid certificate and a current national police check are required
- Supervisors certificate S1,2,3 or equivalent is required
- Possess an overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement
- Have a flexible approach to work with effective communication skills
- Proven experience in underground hard rock is essential
- Be fluent with both production and development activities with a focus on achieving results without compromising safe work or quality standards
In return we offer
- Family friendly roster options
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Attractive & competitive remuneration
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button.