Do you want to work for a dynamic, growing Company who has this year been awarded the Queens Award
for Enterprise – International Trade 2016 amongst others? Then what are you waiting for you? Come and
work for us.
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and Facilities and Business Development Manager to join the
Entier Group to manage our Australian operations.
Changing the game takes some very special people and our people are super sharp, switched on, flexible,
friendly, and would relish any challenge. Is this you?
In this role, you will utilise your expertise in facilities or operations managements, as well as your aptitude
and experience with elements of business development to deliver great customer service to sell to ensure
our operations continual exceed customer and client expectations as well and help build a solid platform
(pipeline) for achievement of growth.
Key aspects of the job include:
- To manage all resources associated with the business contracts including Health, Safety &
Environment (HSE), customer communication, procedures and commercial aspects
- To ensure optimum return for the company, thereby achieving its business objectives of budgeted
turnover, profitability, contract retention and growth
- To lead and motivate a team of Unit Managers and ensure a visible and measurable contribution to
the development and management of the portfolio of contracts, with particular emphasis on the
successful execution of all of the business and departmental plans aims and key initiatives.
- Build a solid platform (pipeline) for achievement of growth targets and key objectives
- Generate strong relationships with senior decision makers and influencers within customer and
- Understand our USPs and communicate an in depth understanding of the Entier range of products
and services, and those offered by key competitors
- Successful experience of operational / facilities management, preferably within an offshore catering
- Successful Business Development Manager with a proven track record
- Strong organizational skills and used to working to targets and deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are passionate, an excellent communicator with the ability to build rapport easily and a proven track
record of over-achieving against targets, we have the opportunity for you!
Apply now giving us information on why you are the person for the job and examples to demonstrate your
success story to date.