Downer Mining provides open cut mining services for multiple projects across Australia, including drilling, blasting, loading, haulage and stockpile rehandle. At Downer Mining, our vision is to be the preferred provider of quality mining services throughout the regions in which we operate.
Reporting to the Maintenance Support Superintendent, we are currently seeking a motivated and proactive female Component Sourcing Coordinator. The position is responsible for the sourcing and delivery of components to support both planned change out programmes and machine repairs for Mobile Equipment such as Cat, Bucyrus, Komatsu and Liebherr as well assisting with coordinating and administering the repair/rebuild of exchange components for the Western region.
In addition, you will be responsible for compliance with all policies, standards and procedures as well as regular communication with maintenance suppliers/OEMs to ensure components are available to meet scheduled component change out requirements. The ideal candidate will be responsible for preparation of purchase orders and assisting to build and develop suppliers/OEMS relationships to maintain and adhere to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Experience in a mining mobile equipment maintenance environment, with exposure to maintenance planning practises and or parts procurement or supply areas.
- Computer literate with MS Word, Excel as well as previous experience in the use of computerised maintenance management systems and or procurement/purchasing systems, specific knowledge of AMT, CAT SIS, JDE Oracle, Link One and various OEM online parts systems would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Exciting opportunity to be part of one of Australia’s leading contracting companies working on large projects
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading edge business
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people
- Supportive work environment with progression opportunities
For further information, please contact Mary-Jane Heaney, Senior Recruitment Advisor on 08 6212 9620 or simply click the “Apply” button below.