We are committed to building a balanced and diverse workforce and currently seeking applications from women who are aspiring to be our future Maintenance Leaders within our business.
As a Female Trainee Maintenance Supervisor, we will ensure your success through a structured, 24 week training program incorporating classroom coaching, mentoring and theoretical work to equip you with a Certificate IV in Frontline Management and the critical skills and knowledge to enable you to deliver successful project outcomes for Downer and our customers.
You will have active involvement in all aspect of plant maintenance including Cat, Bucyrus, Komatsu and Liebherr as well assisting with coordinating and administering the repair/rebuild, across the Western region. Additionally you will contribute to building and strengthening relationships with suppliers/ OEMs to ensure compliance with methodologies and processes in the management of Downer Mining Assets and the adherence to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Relevant Diesel Fitting/ Heavy Vehicle Trade qualifications
- Practical hands on experience in a mobile equipment maintenance environment
- Exposure to maintenance planning practices or parts procurement desirable
- Computer literate with MS Word, Excel as well as previous experience in the use of computerised maintenance management systems and or procurement/purchasing systems, specific knowledge of AMT, CAT SIS, JDE Oracle, Link One and various OEM online parts systems would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- A team player with highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging and varied role within a hands-on environment where your input, innovation and pro-activity are valued
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- Working in a business where there’s room to grow and a team that will support your journey
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm and our People
- An opportunity to develop within an emerging business and be part of the success story.
The challenge is enormous – but so are the rewards. Join us today and who knows where you will be tomorrow!
For further information, please contact Mary-Jane Heaney, Senior Recruitment Advisor on 08 6212 9620.