Downer Mining has an exciting and critical position for a Group Advisor – Zero Harm Systems to join the HSE shared services group. Under the leadership of the Group HSE Resources & Systems Development Manager, key responsibilities of this position are
Administer the HSE Data base this involves:-.
- Ensuring the integrity of Zero Harm data contained in the Injury and Incident Management Database.
- Report generation and data analysis, enabling zero harm managers to undertake proactive zero harm intervention where required.
- Take part in governance meetings to implement improvements in consultation with other division in the Downer Business,
Zero Harm Systems.
- Assist in the review Zero Harm management system documentation where improvements have been identified ensuring compliance to Company standards.
- Assist in the development and implementation of electronic data collection.
- Identify eLearning packages required and develop in consultation with the training department.
- Administration duties including organising travel & accounts payable
The Group Advisor – Zero Harm Systems is an opportunity to gain valuable experience in the Zero Harm systems that monitor and support the business enabling a solid background for furthering your career in Senior Zero Harm Management.
- Safety database administration and analytical skills, experience with INX, InControl software will be highly regarded.
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to perform effectively to meet deadlines
- Experience in the analysis and evaluation of Zero Harm information
- Exceptional communication skills and report writing skills
- Strong computer literacy and advanced use of Microsoft range of packages (Excel & Word)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive & competitive remuneration
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- An opportunity to work autonomously, providing solutions nationwide
- Fantastic chance to drive new initiatives across the business to influence change
This role is being sourced directly by Downer Mining and not through recruitment agencies. All applications treated with the utmost confidentiality.
To apply online, please click on the link. If you require a confidential discussion about the role, please call Susie Cooper on 07 3026 6744.