This is a Fly in Fly out role ex Perth, with a highly appealing 2/1 roster offering a healthy work/life balance and includes excellent on site living facilities at a Premier Iron Ore mine.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for carrying out repairs and preventative maintenance on the mobile fleet in the field and workshop. You will also perform inspections to determine condition and suitability to return to service including the preparation of relevant reports and documentation.
- Relevant Diesel Mechanical trade qualification
- Sound knowledge of CAT equipment and MT4400 Electric Trucks
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining large scale earthmoving equipment in a mining situation is essential
- Demonstrated post trade experience within a similar role
- Good communication and strong leadership skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive hourly rates
- 2/1 roster from Perth
- Opportunity to work our fleet of modern equipment
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a long term contract
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Supportive work environment with modern training system
Several of the sites accommodation villages have been voted in the top 10 in the industry and offer modern ensuited rooms with flat screen TV’s, Foxtel, movie channels and internet connections. A quality meals service is offered in resort style facilities include a swimming pool, gymnasium.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Mary-Jane Heaney on 08 6212-9620.