Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters – WA Operations (FIFO)
The Byrnecut Group
With over 4,000 employees, the Byrnecut Group is a full service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
We are currently seeking applications from motivated Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters for our Western Australia Operations.
We are able to offer the successful candidate the following –
- Roster 14 Days On / 7 Days Off
- Roster 14 Days On / 14 Days Off
- Roster 8 Days On / 6 days off
- Attractive hourly Rate
- Flights from Perth to/from Site
- Onsite camp facilities
- OEM training on and off site
Some of your responsibilities/duties will include –
- Performing scheduled and breakdown maintenance on a variety of mobile plant including Atlas Copco and Sandvik dump Trucks, Caterpillar & Sandvik Loaders, Sandvik Drills, Normet Charge Units, and other U/G equipment.
It is essential that the successful applicants will have –
- Appropriate experience with heavy equipment.
- The necessary trade qualifications.
Experience in an underground maintenance environment is preferred but not essential.
- Click on the APPLY FOR JOB button below
- Applications must be received in WORD or PDF format only
- The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made.
For more information about Byrnecut Australia Pty Ltd please visit www.byrnecut.com.au
Due to the high volume of applications received for our advertised positions, only those applicants who are short listed will be contacted. To those applicants not short listed, we extend our appreciation for considering Byrnecut Australia Pty Ltd as a potential employer.