Downer EDi Mining is currently seeking expressions of interest from motivated and safety oriented Heavy Duty Fitters for an immediate start. This is a Fly in Fly out role ex Perth, with a highly appealing 2/1 roster offering a healthy work/life balance and includes excellent on site living facilities.
Key responsibilities include repairs and maintenance of heavy duty machinery, and the preparation of relevant reports and documentation.
- Relevant Diesel Mechanical trade qualification
- Sound knowledge of CAT equipment, previous experience on MT4400 trucks and RH340/CAT6060 Shovels is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining large scale earthmoving equipment in a mining situation is essential
- Demonstrated post trade experience within a similar role
- Good communication and strong leadership skills
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Competitive hourly rates
- 2/1 roster from Perth
- Opportunity to work on our fleet of modern equipment
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Supportive work environment with modern training system
Several of the sites accommodation villages have been voted in the top 10 in the industry and offer modern ensuited rooms with flat screen TV’s, Foxtel, movie channels and internet connections. A quality meals service is offered in resort style facilities include a swimming pool, gymnasium.
To be considered for this role please click on the apply link below or visit www.downercareers.com or alternatively, contact Mary-Jane Heaney, Recruitment Advisor on 6212-9620