Downer Mining is currently seeking an experienced a Long Term Maintenance Planner / Planning Coordinator to join the team at our offices in Perth.
Reporting to the Maintenance Support Superintendent, this Perth based role will see you working across our sites supporting site based planning teams, reviewing maintenance strategies, providing Long Term Plans to our suppliers and placing orders for major components.
- Mechanical Trade qualifications or relevant tertiary qualifications(preferred)
- Strong practical knowledge of maintenance planning, scheduling techniques
- Exposure to Resource sector; mobile equipment surface / open cut mining desirable
- Experienced with Condition Based monitoring
- High level of computer literacy (outlook, excel, and word) with experience reporting from data based applications
- Experience with AMT, JDE Oracle and Project would be highly regarded
- Well developed interpersonal, written communication and team work skills
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Attractive remuneration package
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice options, novated leasing, discounts and support programs
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading edge business
- An overriding commitment to safety and zero harm
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work with one of Australia’s largest contracting companies.
This is a permanent employment opportunity for an individual with passion and drive to contribute to the ongoing development of Downer EDI Mining.
To be considered for this role please click on the apply link below or alternatively call Mary-Jane Heaney, Senior Recruitment Advisor on 08 62129620 for further information.