We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for our Ok Tedi Project in Papua New Guinea
Reporting to the Project Manager, your role will be to lead maintenance personnel and to plan, organise and optimise the use of use of ITH drilling equipment on site.
The role will be offered on a 4 week on / 2 week off roster, with camp accommodation.
- Previous experience supervising a maintenance crew in the drilling environment
- Possess the relevant trade/tertiary qualifications
- A current Drivers Licence is essential
- First Aid Certificate, and an Australian Federal Police Clearance is required
- The ability to work effectively in a team with excellent communication
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- A key focus on safety, with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety procedures.
In return we offer
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Competitive remuneration
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group.
For further information contact Kim Cowan 07 3026 6703
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button.