Downer Mining is currently seeking an experienced Auto Electrician to join our expanding Blackwater project.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for carrying out all auto electrical repairs, maintenance and component change outs on the extensive mobile fleet in field and workshop environments.
- Auto electrical trade qualifications
- Post-trade experience, preferably within an open cut mining operation
- Air conditioning and OEM experience highly desirable
- Excellent diagnostic skills and schematic knowledge
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Camp accommodation in Blackwater or the option of an attractive accommodation allowance
- Lifestyle Roster (5/4, 4/5, 5/5) supporting work/life balance
- Career progression opportunities through a number of training and mentoring programs
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice options, novated leasing, discounts and support programs
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading edge business
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Bernard on 07 3026 6652
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button.