Downer Mining is currently seeking an experienced Auto Electrician to join our expanding Blackwater project.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for carrying out all auto electrical repairs, maintenance and component change outs on the extensive mobile fleet in field and workshop environments.
- Auto electrical trade qualifications
- Post-trade experience, preferably within an open cut mining operation
- Air conditioning and OEM experience highly desirable
- Excellent diagnostic skills and schematic knowledge
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Lifestyle Roster (5/4, 4/5, 5/5) supporting work/life balance
- Various housing allowances
- Career progression opportunities through a number of training and mentoring programs
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice options, novated leasing, discounts and support programs
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading edge business
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Belinda Black on 07 3026 6709.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button.