Downer Mining is currently seeking experienced Diesel Fitters to join our expanding Blackwater project.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for carrying out repairs and preventative maintenance on the mobile fleet in the field and workshop. You will also perform inspections to determine condition and suitability to return to service.
- Relevant diesel fitter / heavy vehicle trade qualifications
- Post-trade experience within an open cut mining operation
- Proven experience with Caterpillar, Hitachi, O&K and Komatsu
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Safety focus with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety processes
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Lifestyle Roster (5/4, 4/5, 5/5) supporting work/life balance
- Various housing allowances
- Career progression opportunities through a number of training and mentoring programs
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice options, novated leasing, discounts and support programs
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading edge business
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Belinda Black on 07 3026 6709.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button.