Reporting to the Workshop Superintendent, you will be responsible for the day to day management of maintenance activities. This includes providing direction to the maintenance crews, communicating plans and schedules and ensuring equipment is maintained according to cost, quality and safety targets. A key focus of your role is ensuring optimal safety performance and productivity in order to maximise contract profitability and sustainability.
You will need to be a skilled, enthusiastic and safety-conscious individual who is looking for their next challenge.
- Nationally recognised qualifications coupled with extensive experience in supervising maintenance operations
- Current Mining Supervisor Course (G1,G8,G9) and G2 Certificate
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a team
- Current BMA induction (or the ability to rapidly acquire the relevant statement of attainment)
- A strong focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- Demonstrated initiative and a flexible approach to work with effective communication skills
- An overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Attractive & competitive remuneration
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group.
For further information, please contact [insert name and contact number or email].