Downer Mining is currently seeking an experienced and motivated Production Operator/Open Cut Examiner to join our expanding Blackwater project.
Reporting to the Production Superintendent, as a key member of a high performing team you will play an integral role in implementing the client’s project requirements. You will perform safe and effective production outcomes and continuous improvement principles pertaining to surface excavation, whilst operating mobile plant equipment.
Your proficiency within the areas of safety management and systems including risk assessments and incident investigations together with managing multiple challenging priorities will determine your success in the role.
- Open Cut Examiner credentials
- Experience operating heavy earthmoving equipment including haul trucks, dozers, graders, loaders and excavators
- Effective communication skills
- A robust focus on safety and achieving production targets
- Ability to work well under pressure
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Lifestyle Roster (5/4, 4/5, 5/5) supporting work/life balance
- Various housing allowances
- Career progression opportunities through a number of training and mentoring programs
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice options, novated leasing, discounts and support programs
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading edge business
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Belinda Black on 07 3026 6709.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button.