We are currently seeking Production Operators at our Blackwater project in Queensland to be part of our “Hot Seat” Crew. These roles offer flexibility and are a great segue into a new role in the Mining Industry.
We are seeking highly motivated, energetic individuals to be part of the mining production team to operate mobile plant equipment and contribute to the achievement of production targets in a safe and efficient manner. To be considered for a position, you will be outcome focused, reliable and passionate about safety with an ability to build great working relationships within our team.
- Previous exposure to heavy industry or an open cut mining environment advantageous
- Mobile equipment operating experience desirable or the ability to develop these skills
- Demonstrated ability to follow strict safety guidelines and procedures with a focus on achieving results
- Flexible, team-orientated approach with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A career focussed on your professional development and training
- Working 8.30 to 5 with flexible working conditions to accommodate your lifestyle (including the option of Monday to Friday only or alternating Lifestyle rosters, Day or Night shifts)
- Work with a collaborative and supportive leadership team where the safety of our people is at the forefront of all that we do
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice options, holiday discounts, and support programs
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company where there’s room to grow, diverse opportunities, and a team that will support your journey.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Belinda Black on 07 3026 6709