McArthur River Mine is one of the world’s largest producers of zinc, supplying 70% of high-grade bulk zinc-lead-silver concentrate.
We are currently seeking a Purchasing & Logistics Supervisor to oversee the effective and efficient management of inventory (purchasing, warehousing & delivery) across the site. Reporting to the Commercial, Purchasing & Logistics Superintendent your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the purchasing and warehouse team
- Analysis of stores inventory, ensuring strategic targets are achieved.
- Identifying issues, where relevant, and communicating these with the Commercial, Purchasing & Logistics Superintendent.
- Ensuring timely delivery of inventory and efficient stock management to support the operations.
- Liaising with all departments and on site stakeholders on purchasing requirements.
- Develop sound relationships with key suppliers by attending supplier networking events.
- Assist the Commercial, Purchasing and Logistics Superintendent with ad hoc analysis as directed
To secure this role you will need to have:
- Tertiary qualifications (supply / logistics / commerce / business),
- 5+ year relevant experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of inventory management and logistics functions financial processes
- Heavy Rigid (HR) Licence
- High Risk Licence – Forklift Truck
- Experience with Ellipse software
In return we offer a competitive package, an attractive roster and we are only a short, comfortable flight from Darwin. Your time on site will be enjoyable and comfortable, as we provide excellent accommodation, recreation facilities and meals.
Apply now and take the first step to securing this role!
Applications close Wednesday 30th November 2016.
Find out more about McArthur River Mine at www.mcarthurrivermine.com.au