We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our collaborative and innovative engineering team working across multiple projects. The role will be site based in Hunter Valley and Central West, and will involve some travel in line with project requirements.
The Electrical Engineering role will provide a key function in our strategy and will see the successful applicant involved in:-
- Undertaking detailed electrical design and drawings
- PLC and SCADA systems design, configuration and programming
- General automation engineering including Motor Speed Control, MCC design and Process & Instrument systems
- Delivering high quality, cost effective and fit for purpose engineering designs
- On site commissioning
- Experience in an engineering design environment, with a broad exposure to electrical engineering tasks in the mining industry.
- Engineering Degree (Electrical), with an Electrical Trade Licence highly regarded.
- Experience in electrical design, fault finding and commissioning of industrial plant.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, along with an open and collaborative attitude.
- Awareness with safety systems, legislation codes and contractual documentation.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work within an energetic, highly skilled team, with a focus on producing logical smart designs through innovation and collaboration
- The ability to work on a diverse range of designs, taking on new and exciting challenges
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm, making safety a core part of everything we do
We provide truly flexible working conditions incorporating part time/casual and job share opportunities throughout various office locations
HOW TO APPLY
To express your interest please click the apply now button