McArthur River Mine is one of the world’s largest producers of zinc, supplying 70% of high-grade bulk zinc-lead-silver concentrate.
We are currently seeking a Senior Training Coordinator to join our HR and Training team on site and plan, deliver & record training in line with our training management system. Reporting to the HR & Training Superintendent, key responsibilities include:
- Compliance with the mines Health, Safety, Environment and Community (HSEC) Management System and Workplace Health and Safety Act and Regulations
- Assisting Superintendents to Coordinate training activities across the mine
- Planning and scheduling of the training curriculum and preparation of compliance reports
- Coaching, leading and developing the Training Officers and Crew Trainers and Assessors in fulfilling their roles
- Designing, developing and delivering operator training packages, assessment tools and inductions
- Ensuring all training documentation is verified and complaint
- Ensuring the Training Needs Analysis and Gap Analysis is maintained
- Managing and establishing co-provider training agreements with Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s)
To secure this role you will need to hold a Certificate IV OH&S, Certificate IV in TAE and several years of experience of safety and training experience in the mining industry. Knowledge of adult learning principles is essential, along with in depth knowledge of Training Management Systems.
In return we offer a competitive package, an attractive roster and we are only a short, comfortable flight from Darwin. Your time on site will be enjoyable and comfortable, as we provide excellent accommodation, recreation facilities and meals.
Apply now and take the first step to securing this role!
Applications close 11th November 2016