McArthur River Mine is one of the world’s largest producers of zinc, supplying 70% of high-grade bulk zinc-lead-silver concentrate.
Our Metallurgy Maintenance team is seeking an experience Shutdown Planner position to join the team This role is key to the business in ensuring planned maintenance during shutdowns is planned and executed safely, on time and within budget.
To secure this role you’ll need to have:
- Extensive maintenance planning experience of fixed plant equipment
- Excellent knowledge of planned maintenance procedures, budgeting & cost control
- Good computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project
- A strong safety focus with knowledge of relevant OH&S legislation
- Good interpersonal communication skills
A Mechanical or Electrical trade qualification is preferred, along with experience with Ellipse or similar computer based maintenance planning system.
In return we offer a competitive package, an attractive 15 days on/ 13 days off roster and we are only a short, comfortable flight from Darwin. Your time on site will be enjoyable and comfortable, as we provide excellent accommodation, recreation facilities and meals.
Apply now and take the first step to securing this role!
Applications close Friday 9th September 2016.
Find out more about McArthur River Mine at www.mcarthurrivermine.com.au