We now seek the services of a Technical Blasting Engineer, reporting to the Underground Operations Manager. Duties will include driving production results and optimisation in modern underground blasting application, assisting in business development and operations across our Western Australian projects. Your focus will be to lead the continuous improvement aspects of the daily mining production and other critical activities so that today’s record is tomorrow’s target.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a mining engineering discipline
- Ability to assist customers with issues, resolve blasting problems and optimise blasting performance
- Strong knowledge of technical mining services in the area of underground hard rock drill and blast activities
- Strong commercial understanding and proven project management experience.
- Provide timely blast design information and optimisation to the Clients blasting requirements
- Assist in developing improvements to drill and blast methodologies
In return we offer
- Perth based role with occasional site travel
- Competitive remuneration package
- A multitude of long term career prospects
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Supportive work environment with modern training systems
If you are interested in this position please apply on-line by clicking the “APPLY” button or contact Tiffany at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.