We are currently seeking experienced Service Crew for our CSA Project in Cobar NSW.
As part of the Service Crew, you will be required to install and maintain all ventilation, compressed air, water and drainage reticulation systems. Additionally to relocate non-mobile equipment and sort and store consumables and supplies.
The role will be offered on an eventime 7/7 roster, drive-in / Drive-out with camp accommodation.
- Proven experience in hardrock mining is essential
- A current Drivers Licence, first aid certificate and an Australian Police Clearance are required
- Be production oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- You will have initiative and a flexible approach to work with effective communication skills
- Must possess an overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement
WHAT WE OFFER
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Attractive & competitive remuneration
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group
For further information, please contact Kim Cowan on 07 3026 6703.