Engineering, Construction & Maintenance (EC&M)
With teams located across Australia, we work with customers in the public and private sectors delivering design, engineering, construction, maintenance and ongoing management of critical assets.
Our multi-disciplined teams project manage and self-execute a wide range of services for greenfield and brownfield projects.
Enabling technologies delivered by our Engineering and Technology group bring innovative solutions for improved business performance across all stages of the asset lifecycle.
Our teams deliver services for complex oil and gas, mining and industrial projects as well as critical infrastructure facilities such as datacentres, airports, public transport systems and hospitals.
Supporting customers across all stages of the asset lifecycle our services include:
- feasibility studies and cost planning
- engineering design/verification
- structural, mechanical and piping
- electrical and instrumentation
- security and communications
- mineral process equipment design and manufacture
- shutdowns, turnarounds and outages
- strategic asset management, and
Bringing a depth of experience and innovative approaches, our teams reliably and safely deliver specialised services to customers across a range of industry sectors including:
- oil and gas
- social infrastructure
- complex commercial
- water and waste water
- renewable energy
- industrial minerals
- industrial processing plants, and
- power generation.